Friday 14 November 2014

Timed Assessments Photo's and Evaluation: My partners design

These are the images of Danielles final design. All in all I found her design very simple and effective. She kept the eye makeup very simple and the main focus was the lips and eyebrows. I thought this worked really well for her character; Fraulein Kost. We met beforehand and exchanged and practiced our designs. When we practiced her design she explained everything very clearly and made it clear that she wanted to use a wig in her design. She made it very simple for me as all I had to do was apply the wig properly. During the assessment I had to prep her hair for the wig, which I did as we had been taught by Lottie. The only issues we had during the trial run was eyebrow blocking and tried a few different techniques so that during the assessment, I was confident with blocking out her eyebrows. Looking at the photos now, I'm very pleased with how they turned out and the whole look in general.









No comments:

Post a Comment