Saturday 29 November 2014

Time Management Issues & To do list

I'm a little more behind on my blog posting this term than I would like to be! This is not a case of laziness, or not wanting to do the work, but a case of struggling to manage my time properly. I work part time as well as uni, which is not ideal, but necessary. I manage to do the work set to us, but I sometime struggle finding the time to do the additional research and experimentation. When I do manage to do it, I fall behind on posting it onto my blog.

This is something I plan to change, starting from now! Below, I have listed my to-do list of things I need to have on my blog and for the remainder of the project and plan to have the majority if not all, checked off by the middle of next week.


  • Weimar Berlin: What was it about?
  • Questions to think about: Cabaret
  • Breakdown of Cabaret Characters
  • Otto Dix 
  • German Expressionist movements
  • Introduction to Club Culture
  • Party Monster review
  • Party Monster vs Cabaret comparison
  • 11 Stanislavsky Acting Techniques: Contemporary
  • Contemporary Sally Experimentation
  • 1980's Art Movements
  • Paco Peregrin
  • Who were the Club Kids?
  • Who were the Blitz Kids?
  • Leigh Bowery
  • Amanda Lepore
  • James St James
  • Michael Alig
  • Comparison of Sally Bowles to Michael Alig


No comments:

Post a Comment