Thursday 6 November 2014

Timed Assessment Trial with Danielle: My look

 Today Danielle and I did a trial of my design for our Timed Assessment.


All in all, I thought Danielle followed my instructions well, and understood the concept of my idea very well. We encountered a few issues, such as drawing the eyebrow on. She drew them a little too far apart, as shown below, but this was soon corrected.




After trialling a few different lipsticks in my experimentation, I settled on 'Chile' by MAC. This is an orange-red with a brown undertone to it, and I think it works well with the look as it has a very 1930's look to it.   


I am pleased with how the hair turned out, but I would like more of a wave through the front section. I have shown Danielle how I would achieve this.







No comments:

Post a Comment