Monday 27 October 2014

Presentation of Character Design

In our lesson today, we had to present our character design development to the class. 

Below is a sequence of my slides which included a moodboard for my chosen character, hair designs and face designs. 











Some of the feedback I received was:

-Good keywords, but how have I related them to the face and hair charts and character design?
-I didn't explain who the women on my moodboard were or why I chose them.
-For my hair chart: Good choice of colour and reasons behind it.
-Look at scenes of Marlene Dietrich films.
-Second face chart is the best design, but consider other options for lip colour.
-Include more historical references.
-Include more real women of the period; Jean Harlow, Theda Bara etc.

I'm going to do a little more research over the next few days particularly into the historical figures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment